Big Problems with export (mask)

New Here ,
Mar 18, 2022 Mar 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone

i tried to export my Video but in the final export file the Mosaik Mask is not like it supposed to be. (how to see in the screenshots)

In screen1 you see how the final file will look like and in screen2 thats how it should look like.

I tried several things like reset the settings, uninstall the program i even changed the redndering settings to Mercury Playback Engine-Software Only.

Nothing helped at all. I can export other projects without any issues. Yesterday i export this project for the first time without problems, too. Today i added some more footage and now i have this Problem with the masks. I hope you get my problem despite my bad english and also i hope anyone can help me. I need the video to be done asap!

Thanks for every little help!screen1.jpgscreen2.jpg

TOPICS
Error or problem , Export , Formats , Hardware or GPU , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry to hear about that, Marco. It sounds like something is amiss with effects in your project. Have you tried exporting using a different codec? I'd try a ProRes 422 export and see what happens. Let us know if it works.

Thanks,
Kevin

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please post screenshot again, they are unreadable for me.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines