• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Bizarre error killing my feature film

New Here ,
Mar 25, 2022 Mar 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been working on a film in premier for 7 years. I am almost done and now the project will not function. I am getting an error message I have never seen and there is no luck when I search for it either: /Users/dvaeng/releases/dva/shared/adobe/MediaCore/MediaLayer/VideoFilterHost/Src/AEVideoFilter.cpp-1

It just causes a total crash after about 3 minutes of work every time. I am on premiere 2021 and have been for a couple months w/o incident. There have been no major changes to the project or the system. I am on a 2017 imac pro with plenty of ram. Premiere Pro 2021.

Can someone from Adobe please chime in asap. I know this error is not covered in the database.

TOPICS
Crash , Editing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

import it into another new project.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That did not work. I have also tried uninstalling and installing premiere and that did not work either.

I also get the following error with the crash - "input contract violation has occurred" 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 30, 2022 Mar 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do you send crash logs to Adobe customer service? I can't find any direct connectio to Adobe Premiere support. It seems like all you can do is hope someone picks up on your discussion here. Anyone?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here is the crash log. How can I get adobe support on this? Anyone?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have no real idea what's wrong, and hopefully support can sort it out, but in the meantime:

Have you tried:

• opening a backup
  • clearing the media caches,
  • resetting prefs
  • using a different version of Premiere? (Perhaps the beta will work)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

WHY IS THIS DISCUSSION MARKED SOLVED!!!??? It is most definitely not. There has not been a "correct" answer by any possible definition. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think the best way moving forward is to revert to an older version of premiere

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sounds great except Premier does not let you do that. I've tried the archive fix to open a new project in an old version, and that did not work for me. Also - I worked on this version for 2-3 months with no issues.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 31, 2022 Mar 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You may want to go to Adobe's Web Site and start a support chat. Hopefully the wizards at Adobe can help you with this. Best of luck.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines