Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Black Preview Screen When Color Correcting Red Komodo Footage

Community Beginner ,
Aug 07, 2021 Aug 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey guys,

So when I am in premere and done with the edit of my video I add my adjustment layers for Rec709 and lut but when I am adjusting in lumitry color the preview screen will just go to black and I have to restart the program to get an image back in the preview. Also does the same thing when adjusting titles. Once and a while it will give me an error "unspecified drawing error". Anyone else have this issue?

Attched are images of my settings in premiere to help out

Sytem Specs:

Intel i9-9900K 8 Cores

EVGA GTX1080 FTW GFX Card

32Gigs Ram 3200 Speed

TOPICS
Crash , Editing , Effects and Titles , Error or problem , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 12, 2021 Aug 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi KyleSVT,

We're sorry about the poor experience. Have you installed the latest NVIDIA Studio driver (v471.68) for GTX 1080. If updating the driver doesn't help, try switching the Renderer to Mercury Playback Engine Software Only & let us know if it's restoring the preview.

Thanks,

Sumeet

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 15, 2021 Sep 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Sumeet,

I am also having the same issue. It does work when switching to software only, but it's much slower, and it still requires you to restart the program if you want to export. Is there a fix coming because it's almost unusable.

Thanks

Calum

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What media are you using, and what computer hardware do you have?

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sean,

Did you try updating your GPU driver to the latest?

Let us know.

Thanks,

Nishu

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 21, 2021 Oct 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the current studio driver. Its better with that driver over the game driver but still have to restart the program many times during an editing session. As you can see in the photo I linked to the post I am using mercury playback

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 10, 2023 Mar 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Have you been able to resolve this issue? I am having the exact same problem & been through all of the troubleshooting options above.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines