• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Black Screen,Bar doesnt work,Program and Source Windows doesnt work.

New Here ,
Aug 01, 2022 Aug 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone, I finally decided to ask for help. Because I have no energy left. 😞 I'm using Premiere pro, it's been 5 days since I got it yet, but I can't work at all. The program window goes away 15 minutes after I start editing. The bar does not work, the play button does not work. The Source window does not appear in the same way. There is no image in the program window. Sometimes the white screen is scratched. Sometimes The image of the previous screen remains.I have applied many solutions Preferences,Preview,Audio,Reset to saved layout, waiting for your help. I don't know what to do.

TOPICS
Crash , Editing , Error or problem , Export , Import , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hola, lamento los errores que nos ocmentan pero estos podrian ocurrir por alguno de estos motivos:
1. Tu maquina no tiene los drivers de video actualizados (Ve a la pagina del fabricante e instala los adecuados)

2. Quizas tu maquina no reuna los requisitos minimos
3. Tu sistema operativo esta con virus 
4. Me paso algo similar con un pc de gama baja a la que le instale NDI y empezaron los problemas. Habras instalado algun plugin?

Espero alguna de estos opciones te ayude

Saludos

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My computer is only 2 weeks old.
It meets the system requirements.
As I mentioned, I do some operations very easily. I've been working for 15-20 minutes without any problems. I don't think it has anything to do with my computer. My graphics card is also up to date. Also, as I said in absence, I can work very well for a certain period of time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This kind of problems is mostly related to graphics cards, so if you have a NVidia card, try installing the latest studio driver, if you already did, try rolling back to the previous one.

Also, it could be related to bad sectors on one of your hard drives. It really depends if this happens with all projects or with a specific one, if we have more information, we may help you better (system specs..)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines