• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Black screen every few seconds

New Here ,
Aug 18, 2021 Aug 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I press play to see the playback of my edit and the entire monitor screen, as if my entire computer, is crashing down, only for the screen to come back on a few seconds later. It shown no playback at all even though i can see the timeline scrolling. It happened sudenly, I was streaming as i was editing, showing the work to my comrades, but suddenly it cut out and came back, refusing to play anything, i can see nothing, it is absolutely impossible for me to see anything, nothing i've made, the 16 minuets prior to where i got with no issue in the same project. I'm considering getting final cut pro just so i can acutally SEE WHAT i'm doing in my next project. In using Adobe Premier for 2 and a half years I've never had an issue like that that i couldn't solve. I have RTX 2080 and i7 CPU 8th gen intel with 16 GB RAM, I've been able to edit 4K videos just fine in th past, but now i have low resolution sprixies and it wont even show me what I'm seeing and even the audio is lagging as if i go deaf every few seconds? This is bull crap and i demand a fix from Adobe becaue this is abolutely unusable. I don't give a hoot what program i use so long as it works, but if i am forced to switch, BS, I am so mad i have no word to describe. 

TOPICS
Audio , Editing , Freeze or hang , Performance , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 18, 2021 Aug 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Is this footage the same format that has worked for you in the past? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines