• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Black screen on a singular clip when paused but normal when played.

Community Beginner ,
Jul 24, 2021 Jul 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I was working on a project where everything ran smoothly except for this one clip. The clip runs smoothly when played but when paused just shows a black screen. I tried exporting the project but the exported video just skipped over the bugged clip. I use a HP ProBook 430 G7 13.3in FHD IPS i5-10210U 256GB 8GB RAM w10H SSD Laptop (9UQ45PA). 

I tried changing the renderer settings and the clip itself got fixed but all the other clips started bugging and lagging a lot. 

TOPICS
Crash , Editing , Error or problem , Export , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Jul 25, 2021 Jul 25, 2021

SOLVED:

I imported the clip into adobe after effects and exported again. I then imported the clip into premiere pro and everything seemed to fine.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Mursal5EB3,

Welcome to the Community and sorry for your issue.

What's the exact version of Premiere Pro and details of the footage (frame rate, frame size, format/codec)? Is there a dedicated GPU installed on your laptop?

Here's what you can try:

1. Clear the media cache: https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-pro/faq-how-to-clear-your-media-cache-in-30-seconds-in-premi... 
  2. Reset the preferences: https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-pro/faq-how-to-reset-trash-preferences-in-premiere-pro/td-p/... 

Let us know if it helps.

Thanks,

Nishu

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Nishu,

I tried both of these options and none of them worked. I use the adobe premiere pro 2020 version. These are the details of the footage:

Type: MPEG Movie
File Size: 7.74 MB
Image Size: 720 x 1280
Frame Rate: 29.97
Source Audio Format: 44100 Hz - Compressed - Mono
Project Audio Format: 44100 Hz - 32 bit floating point - Mono
Total Duration: 00:00:06:23
Pixel Aspect Ratio: 1.0
Alpha: None
Video Codec Type: MP4/MOV H.264 4:2:0
Variable Frame Rate Detected

My computer uses this processor:

AMD Ryzen 5 4500U with Radeon Graphics 2.38 GHz

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 25, 2021 Jul 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

SOLVED:

I imported the clip into adobe after effects and exported again. I then imported the clip into premiere pro and everything seemed to fine.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines