• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Black screen when paused

New Here ,
Dec 07, 2020 Dec 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I pause the clip, the screen goes black. So I can't color correct. 

If I change the renderer to "software only" then I can see the paused frame but I can't play the video, so thats not a solution. 

I have a new 2020 mac with plenty of ram, so Im assuming theres a setting Im missing here. 

TOPICS
Editing , Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Sep 28, 2022 Sep 28, 2022

Hi Ben,

The bug was fixed in v.14.8 by the product team. Please create a new post if you or anyone else on the thread still has the issue. Locking.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here with latest updaste (14.6 on PC at least). This is for SURE a bug and needs to be fixed!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Side note, do you also have the issue where you export a video and its just audio and black screen? When I switch the renderer to software only I can get around that but even then the color grade can be pretty different from how it is in the project. Im really hoping Im making novice mistakes, but I'm starting to look into Resolve and FCPx

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not getting that bug, but then again I'm generally rendering in 8K resolution so I have my own set of issues 😕 I just finished a project on 14.6 and am about to roll back to 14.5 to see if the black screen issue goes away.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 28, 2022 Sep 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Ben,

The bug was fixed in v.14.8 by the product team. Please create a new post if you or anyone else on the thread still has the issue. Locking.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines