Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Black Screen When Rendering AE Composition

New Here ,
Dec 18, 2022 Dec 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, 

I replaced a clip in Premiere Pro with an After Effects composition and added 264 brush strokes to the composition. The entire time I was adding the brush strokes, the linked clip in Premiere Pro was previewing perfectly. But now, when I go back to Premiere Pro, the preview of the linked clip is just a black screen. I've tried rendering the composition separately in After Effects, but the rendered video is also just a black screen. I've tried rendering 20 times with different settings in After Effects and tried rendering in Media Encoder. I've tried updating all of my apps, rendering as MOV and H.264, rendering without the brush strokes, restarting my computer, etc. I have no idea what I'm doing wrong. Maybe I clicked a button on my keyboard on accident that makes it render like this? The compositon previews fine in After Effects. I just can't see it in Premiere or render it.   The original clip in Premiere also doesn't have any effects on it except a Lumetri Color preset. Thanks for your help! I've spent hours trying to solve this and I'm out of options lol

TOPICS
Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 22, 2022 Dec 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If NVIDIA, try a clean installation of the 517.40 Studio Driver (NOT the Game Driver).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines