• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Black Video File Offline

Participant ,
Aug 26, 2022 Aug 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I reopened a project file in PP 2022 and discovered all my black solid layers are offline. These layers are actually set to white, and I used these as a white flash transition (three frames long, full opacity to zero opacity.) This project was created in PP 2022, so...no issues there.

Anyway, I can't figure out how to re-link a solid layer file in PP 2022, since there is nothing to link to. The icon for this file shows a broken link in the Project window.

How do I get these back?

I just deleted all my render files and rendered the timeline again. Same thing - my white flashes are offline.

Any suggestions?

TOPICS
Editing , Error or problem , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Aug 26, 2022 Aug 26, 2022

Create a new project and import the old project into it.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Thomas Hanser, 

We're sorry to hear about this. How did you create solid layers in Premiere Pro? Did you use Black Video or Color Matte? Also, would you mind sharing a download link for the project file to check it at our end?

Thanks,

Sumeet

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My project file is attached, but I do not remember if my solid layers were Black Video or Color Matte.

My one adjustment layer went offline, too.

Thanks, Sumeet.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Create a new project and import the old project into it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This actually works, but besides being an unnecessary hoop to jump through, I still want to know what happened to this project file.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Things just happen. i-dont-know-smiley-emoticon.gif

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines