• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers

Blending green screen with background

Explorer ,
Sep 06, 2022 Sep 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi folks, 

Looking for tips and tricks to make my green screen footage blend more realistically with the background it's on.  

I'm working on a video that was shot on green screen.  There are five people who were shot separately and the end goal is to have them standing on a theater stage together.  

The client provided the background shot of the theater stage, and it's pretty good.  The green keys are also all good.  I've gotten everyone in the shot and sized and positioned them properly relative to the depth of the background, but it still doesn't look as real as I'd like.  

I've tried softening and choking the masks, adding subtle blurs, and a couple other small things.   I haven't tried playing with lighting angles on them but that's next.  

Can anyone offer any tips to help me make this scene look more realistically like the people are actually on the stage?

Thanks 

TOPICS
Editing , Effects and Titles , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 07, 2022 Sep 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Can you post a screenshot? Kind of impossible to give you advice unless we see what you're dealing with. Every keying situation is different so there's no one-size-fits-all approach.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines