Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Blurry open captions in video playback

New Here ,
Oct 29, 2019 Oct 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, 

Excuse the stock image, but I'm using that as an example. Currently my open captions are blurry during video playback. However, once paused, it is crisp and clear. Is there something that could fix this? When I do export it, I export it via standard specs etc and the captions come out blurry also. Is there a setting I must have prior to setting the open captions? 

View images below: (First image is paused with clear captions, Second image is playing with blurry captions)

Screenshot (100).png

Screenshot (101).png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Oct 30, 2019 Oct 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Check your playback quality from the drop-down menu at the bottom right of the program. It is likely that you aren't playing back in Full quality.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 30, 2019 Oct 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

and to see whether you're really having a problem, do an high quality export and see if the problem persists.   More than likely not.  I seem to remember there's a setting somewhere about how the image is displayed when the video's not playing...  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines