• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

bounding box?

Community Beginner ,
Mar 09, 2023 Mar 09, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello I have spend a hour or so searching. I cannot find where to enable the frame box with dots on each corner which then allows me to increase the size of the image or clip. I have found a video saying show transport controls which i have selected on and off with no luck. please help. attached is a example of what im looking for.

attached i have added a crop to it so show what im talking about. I wanted it where i can double click the image and instantly the frame pops up.

Thank you for your assistance.
system OS

TOPICS
Editing , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 10, 2023 Mar 10, 2023

Try clicking on the 'Motion' word to highlight it, in effects control.motion 2.png

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Transport controls are the play/stop fast forward, etc buttons.

You get those properties when you double click the image. You must make sure you are clicking on the image, to insure that, the image is selected in the timeline. Also, you can click the individual properties in the Effect Controls panel and have the grab handles available.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thank you for the prompt reply. I did try this but still had no luck. I have uploaded a quick video showing the issue. 

Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 10, 2023 Mar 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try clicking on the 'Motion' word to highlight it, in effects control.motion 2.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 10, 2023 Mar 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you legend.  thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 17, 2023 May 17, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had the same issue... until I realized that "Show Transform Controls" at the top was unchecked. So simple! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ajdm,

A great thought.... But that is Photoshop, and we are in the Premier Pro forum!

Stan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Sorry about that Stan!

--
Jade Masterson (she/her/hers)
http://www.linkedin.com/in/jademasterson/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines