• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Braw not working with Premiere Pro 15.4.1

New Here ,
Sep 09, 2021 Sep 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all, I am currently working on a Macbook pro, I have the latest update with premiere and along with my Blackmagica pocket camera 4k as of this posting. When attempting to import footage into premiere i am then told with an error message that it is unsupported format or damaged file. I also have installed the plugin as well and still not able to work. Any suggestions on how to make this work?

Screen Shot 2021-09-09 at 10.25.27 AM.png

2.4 GHz 8-Core Intel Core i9

32 GB 2667 MHz DDR4

AMD Radeon Pro 5500M 8 GB

TOPICS
Editing , Error or problem , Formats , How to , Import , SDK

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Sep 09, 2021 Sep 09, 2021

Both Blackmagic and Autokroma offer plug-ins, which support the import of BRAW files into PPro.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Both Blackmagic and Autokroma offer plug-ins, which support the import of BRAW files into PPro.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

BlackMagic's free plugin to me was worth exactly what I paid for it. And always varied between working one moment, glitching the next. I finally gave up and bought the Autokroma one.

Which 1) ALWAYS WORKS and 2) has far more functionality than the BM one. User created presets among them. For not much money. Saves me a ton of time every week rather than messing with the BM thing.

Also ... Autokroma actually provides the best support you can get for using the BM freebie in PrPro! Besides of course supporting their own plugin. So go to their site, and search for the page with the white-pages/docs on BRAW issues with PrPro.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines