• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

BRAW suddenly no longer works in Premiere Pro!

New Here ,
Aug 06, 2022 Aug 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been using Gen 5 BRAW with proxies in Premiere Pro for over 3 months without any issues at all.

And now suddenly, when opening Premiere there is an error that reads: 'Video Filter missing : Blackmagic BRAW'

Which has now lead to NO option at all to export out of Premiere from a timeline that uses BRAW media.

Currently, Premiere only sees the proxy files and does not see the BRAW files at all! 

So that means that Adobe just fixed something that wasn't broken. 

And perhaps Adobe has way too many customers, and wants to force some of their loyal lifelong customers over to DaVinci Resolve instead.

And if that's the case, then I can tell you that Adobe is doing a bang up job of pushing loyal customers away from them!

Oh well... 

TOPICS
Editing , Error or problem , Export , Formats , Import , Performance , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you tried reinstalling the BM plug-in?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Richard's right ... if you're using the freebie BM plugin, you need to reinstall the thing every so often. Especially if you update Premiere.

I found the BM freebie to be worth exactly what I paid for it ... zilch. SO many problems, naturally when I didn't have time for them. I broke down and got the Autokroma plugin, which isn't at all expensive ... but gives options like presets ... and always just works.

Plus their site gives better support for even the BM plugin than BM does ...

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines