Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Broken export colours on new Premiere Pro version

New Here ,
Jun 17, 2022 Jun 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey guys,

I can't export my media since the upgrade. Premiere is exporting literally something else than in the timeline. It's not "a little washed out" as in all the posts I've found online. It's over-saturated and ugly. I've tried exporting to mp4 and mov and they all look the same.

I'm attaching the screenshots showing how it looks. Here's the timeline:

Screenshot 2022-06-18 at 07.40.29.png

Here's the export:

Screenshot 2022-06-18 at 07.40.15.png

Any idea how to fix this? Thanks! â€ƒ

TOPICS
Error or problem , Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 18, 2022 Jun 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 18, 2022 Jun 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As Ann's link, and about a bazillion other posts here would show (ok, slightly exaggerating ... probably not over a hundred thousand  at this point ... yet ... ) would tell you ...

They have a new color system from the math/code underlying all color handling through new user color management controls through new/different default behaviors. That's why Ann's link and other things are really needed to understand this.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 22, 2022 Jun 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you guys! That helped a lot! I thought this was a bug, but this is actually pretty clever. Thanks again!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines