• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Broken Project Icons for Premiere Pro 2021.

New Here ,
Jun 08, 2021 Jun 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For some reason, the project icons for Premiere Pro 2021 seem to have completely broken on my iMac. They now show up as generic pages with the Premiere logo on them as shown in the attached image.

I see that this has been an issue with other users in the past but htere doesn't seem to be any reliable way of fixing it. I spent two hours in the chat with a member of staff and nothing worked for what should be a really simple fix. Even uninstalling every single Adobe app and reinstalling doesn't seem to have recitfied the issue.

Is anyone else having this problem?

TOPICS
User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advisor ,
Jun 13, 2021 Jun 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

... I had not even noticed, yes I have the same issue (on MacBook Pro) ... but its not just Premiere Pro icons. It's happening to all my file icons for all apps. This indicates an OS issue, not an app issue.

Not that it's a problem (for me) - as the files still open with into their respective apps when double clicked. So I'm not going to worry about it.

Quick online search revealed a number of ways to 'solve' the problem. I did not try any of them.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines