• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Broken scale effect in Premiere - please help

Enthusiast ,
Jun 22, 2022 Jun 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I perform literally hundreds of effects in Premiere a week and I have never seen this before. I put an Earth image on timeline, made two keyframes - one is at normal position, second scaled up to make it look like it's zooming in - play the timeline and nothing happens. You can see the scale #'s moving but absolutely nothing happens in the monitor window. I tried exporting to see if you can see the scale and you can't see it there either.

I also closed the project and deleted all of the media cache files, then opened and tried again - nothing fixes it. Below are images - of first keyframe, second, and then the timeline playing and you'll see how scale #'s have changed but monitor image looks the same like it's stuck.

Please advise.

step1.jpgstep2.jpgstep3.jpg

TOPICS
Crash , Error or problem , Freeze or hang , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jun 22, 2022 Jun 22, 2022

Try pressing Enter to render the timeline and turn the red line above the timeline to green.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is the native size of the still? If it is too large this will happen. You can try resizing in Photoshop.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The image matches the timeline - 1280x720

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try pressing Enter to render the timeline and turn the red line above the timeline to green.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK that worked. But what I can't understand is why has this never ever happened before until day, after doing literally thousands of scaing effects and never having to render them?

SCALEA.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Guessing it might be something about the file, imbedded color profile or something like that. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines