Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

BSOD Video memory management internal on PP

Explorer ,
Sep 29, 2022 Sep 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi.

I had several problems with my computer with a lot of BSOD since August wich caused me to reset windows 2 times and change ram wich was faulty.

Since 4 weeks, my problems was resolved.

Now There is this one : ( I tell you that because maybe It's not about Premiere pro but this only happen in Pp, not in games or AE. )

So I began a New project, and After 2hoirs of work, this BSOD with '' Video memory management internal '' happened.

This happen now randomly, sometimes after 30s of work, sometimes 5mn..

I tried :

Check ram : OK

Delete all caches : OK

Repair system files with sfc scannow and tweaking repair : there was error, but it say it's repaired.

Fumark test of GPU : OK

Not tried to uninstall windows update because all the updates were made just after reseting windows, any update made since this Time.

Run in compatibility mode : Not working

Update NVIDIA Studio, GeForce experience : Ok

Check temperatures : Ok

Clean registery + registery repair tool : Ok

I have to render this project in 10 days, I don't know what to do... Can someone help me please ?

TOPICS
Error or problem , Freeze or hang , Hardware or GPU

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Sep 29, 2022 Sep 29, 2022

If overclocking, disable it.

Check Windows updates again.   You may have missed an update.

It is likely a graphics driver or graphics card issue.

Check the fan on the graphics card.  Check the data and power connections on the card. Try an older Studio Driver.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Explorer ,
Nov 07, 2022 Nov 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you got it in davinci? so its not related to premiere pro? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Nov 07, 2022 Nov 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What i said is that first time, happened in Davince, but the 2 last ones, happened in Premiere.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 08, 2022 Nov 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You'r problem looks different.

For me it was related to premiere pro, and it not happens sometimes, it was just everytime I open premiere pro, After like 20s in my project, not more.

So if your problem Comes with DaVinci more, maybe it's another issue ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 04, 2023 Jan 04, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've encountered the same problmes and only while using Adobe Premiere with my laptop. 

I downgraded from Windows 11 to 10 and it seemed to work fine for a day, but as soon I started working on more demanding tasks in Premiere, it started crashing (video internal management error) even just after opening it. Did you manage to fix the error somehow? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,
Jan 04, 2023 Jan 04, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Guys and girls, my advice to you: switch to DaVinci. Everything is much more stable and interesting there. You will forget about the problems you face every day. Just start and see the results and saved nerves and expectations. I'm tired of everything with Premirere. They don't want to make it better, and if they do, they take a hell of a long time to fix bugs and performance.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 28, 2022 Nov 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Anyone FIX this problem ? Its pretty annoying. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

not really, but to me it seems like fixed, after WIN update. or at least for new projects. because i finished the one on which i had issues.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was experiencing this problem that it was impossible to finish the project. I'm leaning more towards the problematic Win 11 update. There is no such problem now. In general, since Adobe is working closely with Nvidia, which we see in practice with the Nvidia-Studio driver, then why not work closely with Microsoft and find solutions to many problems that cause numerous failures in the stability and performance of Adobe programs. I'm already starting to get tired of these unforeseen problems. Soon patience will run out 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since nvidia had a new update as well, could have been the solution for my problem as well.

I had both, win update and nvidia update. So thank god it is working now. but i noticed another think. AE is working in the background even any adobe program is opened  and i dont know why.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thing* not think.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe engineers should definitely be interested in this. There may be a flaw, perhaps some processes are being loaded for dynamic communication of the Adobe ecosystem. Otherwise, this behavior will clearly use system resources, which will affect performance.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yep, i would understand this if i have premiere open for example, but if there is no adobe producted opened, it affects my gaming. i clearely can see how it is using resources.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try to go to the Adobe settings via the Cloud application and uncheck the Adobe application download when you turn on Win. After that, try, will the problem disappear? Look with and without the game

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 01, 2022 Dec 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does anyone have a fix for this. It's driving me crazy, it's making me nervous tto edit. It only seems to be on premiere as I've never had it happen on any other program. 

It started about 2 months ago and I've tried everything. I've run test after test and my pc is in great working order. Drivers updated the works. So is this a problem with Adobe? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This issue is happening to me as well. I can't export my project from premiere pro. It keeps crashing near the end of the export. Seems to be crashing at the same spot each time with VIDEO_MEMORY_MANAGEMENT_INTERNAL blue screen

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The error causes a crash when working with Premiere. A terrible story. There are also doubts about the stability of the Win system drivers.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 02, 2022 Dec 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I'm not going mad and this has something to do with premiere and Windows. I noticed last night that x.m.p. was turned off after a windows update. I've usually had this turned on, but out of pure frustration I check the bios last night and for some reason this was turned off. I've now turned it back on so I will see if this helps at all. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 10, 2022 Dec 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does anyone know if this has been solved? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,
Dec 11, 2022 Dec 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am interested in the latest Win 11 update to date, who has it and how does it work with Premiere?

I rolled back the drivers and downgraded the rating. There is no such problem now. Here is my version of the updates. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 28, 2022 Dec 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, ive got the lastest Win 11 update and my premiere is still not working, my plugins are crashing and also i am getting VIDEO_MEMORY_MANAGEMENT_INTERNAL blue screen. Thats really annoying, ive been trying everything, ive made tests on my RAM and gpu and all its fine, i did every single fix on the internet and nothing works. I am begging for help 😕

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 28, 2022 Dec 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If NVIDIA, do a clean installation of the 517.40 Studio Driver (NOT the Game Driver)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 29, 2022 Dec 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No diffrence

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,
Dec 29, 2022 Dec 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Everyone who works on the Intel chipset needs to update the drivers for Intel Wireless Bluetooth and Intel Wireless Bluetooth utility Intel Driver Support Assistant. 

The BSOD was mostly due to incorrect drivers.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 15, 2022 Dec 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is also happening to me. I'm running on Windows 10 64-bit and using Nvidia's latest Studio drivers. Removed and clean-installed the GPU driver several times already. It's only ever happened while I had Premiere Pro on.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 15, 2022 Dec 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do a clean installation of the 517.40 Studio Driver (NOT the Game Driver)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines