Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

BUG, broken export, Mac mini M1

New Here ,
Mar 10, 2022 Mar 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! 

I'm using the Mac mini M1 - 16GB computer for a while now and it seems to be making the same problem when exporting in H.264.

Most of the times my exports turn out fine, but from time to time they are broken, as you can see in the picture. I have no explanation to this, since I've been using the same settings for export on my PC (using the same footage) and everything was fine. Am I missing something here?

The strange thing is that I tried to export 3 times in a row the same sequence with the same settings, the first two were having this problem, the third turned out fine. 

Does anyone have any explanation ? 

Thank you in advance. 🙂

TOPICS
Error or problem , Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

01_Vaptech_TESTIMONIAL.00_04_18_04.Still005.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about this. Is this happening specifically with H.264 or with other formats as well? Also, have you tried running the app in Rosetta mode to check if it's exporting properly?

Thanks,

Sumeet

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 09, 2022 Apr 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @NEWE ,

Sorry for this problem. We have done some export improvements in the latest beta builds. You can download the latest Premiere Pro Beta build from Creative Cloud --> Beta apps --> Premiere Pro (Beta).

https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/creative-cloud-public-beta.html

Please try and let us know how it goes in the beta build. If you still see this issue in beta builds, please share your original footage & export settings. We will check it at our end and take quick action.

Thanks,
Mayjain

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 09, 2022 Apr 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you able to change Mercury playback engine to software only? It may be dimmed on your M1, however.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 09, 2022 Aug 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have the same problem even if i export in PRORES.  Anyone can help me? I've tried everything, i've just create a new project, a new timeline and nothing different happens.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines