Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Bug Transpositeur Mono Stéréo

New Here ,
May 25, 2023 May 25, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bonjour à tous,

Je me suis lancé il y a quelques jours sur adobe premier Pro et j'aurais une question quand a l'effet audio Transpositeur.

Je l'utilise, ou du moins, j'aimerais l'utiliser sur ma Voix OFF, le seul soucis, c'est qu'il crée par moment un problème audio. La voix semble comme passer du Mono au Stéréo et vis versa, créant un effet indésirable. 

Vous connaissez ce problème? Peut-être y a t-il une autre manipulation a effectuer pour éviter cela? 

Pour les réglages que j'utilise, je place une préconfigurations, celle Mortellement Malade, mon but étant de rendre ma voix légérement plus grave. 

Merci pour vos futurs réponse 🙂

TOPICS
Audio , Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Morgan,

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing this problem. Could you share your current Premiere Pro version? I cannot find an effect named Transposer in Premiere Pro 23.4. Do you see Pitch Shifter in your list of effects? If you do, please try it and let us know if that works.

Thanks,

Ishan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 26, 2023 May 26, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
I am however in version 23.4. I put below a screen of the incriminated audio effect.

As for the effect you are talking about, I can't find it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You might consider using Audition. It comes with the full Creative Cloud, and is top-notch with Audio.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Podrías compartirnos una captura de pantalla de los efectos que estas usando (quizas la traducción sea diferente al inglés o español que uso)
Saludos 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 26, 2023 May 26, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

os pongo una pantalla del efecto de audio en cuestion, pero en frances

transpo.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines