• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

C++ API build plugin loads but doesn't show on macOS (no errors)

Community Beginner ,
Jul 18, 2021 Jul 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have slightly extended your `ExportController` example by adding a few logging calls—`sErrorSuitePtr->SetEventStringUnicode` under the hood—and included two shared libraries—zlib and openssl—using vcpkg, all inside my new custom-built CMake wrapper.

Open-sourced, you can find it here [complete with documentation]: https://github.com/SamuelMarks/premiere-pro-cmake-plugin

Having some issues with the MSVC linker on Windows, but on macOS it builds just fine and copying the `.prmp` file to '/Library/Application Support/Adobe/Common/Plug-ins/7.0/MediaCore/pp/libpp-plugin.prmp', clearing the cache file and loading Premiere Pro and my project, selected a sequence but the File -> Export menu did not show my plugin.

Checking /Library/Application Support/Adobe/Premiere Pro/15.0/Plugin Loading.log and it says:

Loading /Library/Application Support/Adobe/Common/Plug-ins/7.0/MediaCore/pp/libpp-plugin.prmp

So clearly no errors. Is there anywhere else that errors might appear?

PS: I'm trying to make a CMake starter for anyone interested in maintaining the one code-base for plugin development across supported Adobe hosts. So once these little bugs are resolved it should be quite useful 😃

TOPICS
Error or problem , SDK

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?