• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

calendar moving

Engaged ,
Aug 10, 2022 Aug 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello for a project i'm doing i need somethinh that show quicly the days that pass.It is along a range of 9 months and sometimes is forward oher backward.My idea is to put between scenes some kind of indicator that qucly show the days passed from this event and the next.

In other word  somehing like a calendar  that  move by showing the paper of the day changing quicly

Do you know how can i do that or if i might find some animation to use for the pourpose?

thanks a lot

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Might want to head over the Ae forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

don't know i am  not skilled in ae, so it should be something to be done without ae animation! 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You could make some sort of slideshow with graphics showing the date and move them along with a page peel or page turn transition.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

would be nice to have something a calendar with paper, each paper a number..with the paper that get ripped off...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As suggested by Ann Bens :

... page peel ...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i don't understand this sentence "page peel"..sorry english is not my language

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Page Peel transitions

• Page Peel transition
  • Page Turn transition

from here:

https://helpx.adobe.com/premiere-pro/using/video-effects-transitions.html

or here:

https://www.filmimpact.com/page-peel-premiere-pro/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i have just see the link..it might be what i need.!thanks for now!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Aug 11, 2022 Aug 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i should be able to find all the image for each day..similar to this one

IMAGE CALENDAR

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have tried the peel page fx to the image like th eon ein th elink above. Well the effect is not what i want...peel page is applied to the whole screen, and the calendar page is only a minor part in the screen...it doesn make a real sense like this. May be ther eis possibility to configure the fx? or other warkaround?

just to make sure what i want

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wYkSB9-bO7k

i know this is made with ae..i don't know how difficult it is...may be i could try with some guide?

Buy the After Effects Project here: https://goo.gl/gThzxx Option A: Days of the Month This flipping calendar shows each day of a chosen month. All 31 consecutive days are shown to promote the passage of time. The calendar slightly rotates and slightly increases in size as it levels. Option B: ...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nest the calendar photos and apply the transitions to the nest.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i am afraid i don tiunderstand it.. ) can you exlain with some more details?thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Make a new sequence with only the calendar pages.

Apply your transitions.

Instead of placing the individual calendar pages on the main timeline, drag the new sequence that you created from the Project Panel onto the timeline where you want the pages to appear.  Adjust the size and position if necessary.

The transitions will only affect the calendar pages.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thank you..i'll try it!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Aug 12, 2022 Aug 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ok now it s much bettter..could be usable, though i would try to have something like that clip i posted above. Do you think i might try to do it in ae?might i find something template, or instructions that would help me?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Aug 12, 2022 Aug 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

i made some adjustment, find a right calendar page..and now i am satisfied with it, don't think i need anymore ae

Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines