• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Call for entries: Import of markers and timecode data from CSV files

Explorer ,
Apr 07, 2021 Apr 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Whatever the purpose may be, many filmmakers and editors, including myself, want to import markers or other timecode-related data from CSV files, which Premiere Pro cannot do. So I have developed a first version of an extension that tries to close this feature gap: http://markerbox.pro.

Now I want to expand the functionality of Markerbox, so that it will become a useful tool for many, helping you to save time and to keep your work organized. For this development I need your help!

If you ever wanted to import markers, audio/video edit lists, client feedback, shooting notes or any other timecode-related information and if you would love to have a tool that can automatically create markers in Premiere Pro, based on the imported CSV data, please get in touch!

I would love to learn more about your requirements, ideas, wishes and even frustrations. The more input I get the better Markerbox can serve the needs of the Premiere Pro community. If you don't want to post here feel free to contact me by e-mail or WhatsApp.

TOPICS
Export , Import , SDK , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 15, 2021 Apr 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for all your beta testing, feedback and ideas!!!

Version 0.8.2 is now online, featuring CSV import of Vimeo comments and copy/paste import of markers/timecodes from any spreadsheet editor or other sources. Error code 3 on macOS should now be fixed, too.

Download Markerbox 0.8.2 here: markerbox.pro/download
To see the copy/paste import in action check out this Facebook video.
Enjoy!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines