• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Camera Switching Results In Multiple Cuts

Explorer ,
Feb 24, 2022 Feb 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Whenever I make cuts while watching a video, if I pause afterwards, the timeline decides to put in two cuts instead of one. It's a huge pain because I always have to hit undo or delete after pausing during a live cut (I tend to playback and switch camera angles for a little while, then pause and adjust so they are perfect). I've attached a video example to this post.

If I do multiple edits then pause, this only happens on the first edit. It's probably worth noting that I use custom keyboard shortcuts to switch cameras (just a personal preference - I like the physical position of the key to match the visual representation on screen, makes it super intuitive) - when I test this using the traditional 1/2/3 keys, this doesn't happen - could it have something to do with the difference in coding betwen "Select Camera 1" and "Cut to Camera 1"?

Screen Shot 2022-02-24 at 9.45.23 PM.png

Has anyone seen this before?

TOPICS
Editing , Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 25, 2022 Feb 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Weird.

Have you tried trashing your preferences?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines