• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can anyone explain this please?

New Here ,
Jul 21, 2022 Jul 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been working on a project. When I am in the assembly workspace I can see my main sequence with all my edits and everything. For some reason when I switch to my graphics workspace the whole sequence is gone and it seems like the sound bar that measures decibals is now horizontal where the sequence normally is. This happened after a computer restart and I have no idea what happened. The editing and assembly work spaces show the project completely fine but the graphics one specifically is causing this issue. 

*I am very amateur at premiere so I apologize if this did not seem very clear*

Any help is appreciated thank you!

TOPICS
Error or problem , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try resetting the preferences:
https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-pro/faq-how-to-reset-trash-preferences-in-premiere-pro/td-p/...

If that doesn't work, try resetting the Workspaces:
Reset a workspace
Reset the current workspace to return to its original, saved layout of panels.
1. Do one of the following:
• Click the Workspace menu icon and select Reset to Saved Layout.
• Choose Window > Workspace > Reset to Saved Layout.
from here:
https://helpx.adobe.com/premiere-pro/using/workspaces.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If your using the current version of Premiere Pro, "Graphics" would likely be a workspace that was imported from a prior version.  It's "Captions and Graphics" now.

You could try going to Window > Workspaces > Captions and Graphics.

Or, while using your "Graphics" workspace, choose Window > Timeline to show the Timeline and Window  > Audio Meters to show the Audio Meters.  You should then see each of these, be able to arrange them as you prefer, and then choose Window > Workspaces > Save Changes to This Workspace to easily call it up later as expected.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines