• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can i clean my cars window in a video show from my motor vehicle

New Here ,
Aug 29, 2021 Aug 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have this beautiful scenery video shot from my car whilst on a recent trip. the cars windows were not that clean 😞

is there anyway i can edit the windscreen clean in the video ..... ?

TOPICS
Effects and Titles

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 30, 2021 Aug 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is no magic tool.

Clean your windows before shooting, or ask Abby from NCIS. (could not resist 😉 )

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ok Ok ....stop laughing at me 🙂 I am a little new to this and thought perhaps its best to ask instead of assuming it does nto exist. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I feel your pain.

I'm editing a video/slideshow for my daughter's Zoom wedding.  There are photos of the bride and groom standing behind a computer (taken by a professional photographer) with each of the family members participating on Zoom showing on the monitor (instead of the traditional photos of bride and groom with bride's family, with grooms family, etc.).

Nobody cleaned the monitor display.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines