• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can I combine sequences with different frame rates in an Adobe Premiere Pro project?

New Here ,
Feb 07, 2023 Feb 07, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can I combine sequences with different frame rates in an Adobe Premiere Pro project? For example, I have a video that needs to be at 24FPS, according to the project settings. And then there is a picture with animation, which I want to make in 60FPS and I create a separate sub-sequence for it in this project, with my own settings. But when rendering a project, settings are taken only from the main sequence and sub sequences are not taken into account. Is it possible to make the render take into account the settings of sub sequences?

TOPICS
Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Feb 07, 2023 Feb 07, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You can only render out one raster size and framerate.  So, for best quality, make your master timeline the largest raster size and highest framerate you are using.

Broadcast transport streams can do what you are asking, so maybe there is some third party software to combine your various timelines.  Good luck finding a media player that will play it back though.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines