Can I export 18fps to 24/25 fps?

New Here ,
Mar 20, 2022 Mar 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would like to ask if it is possible to export 18fps (or a little less) to 24fps or 25fps? And if it is possible how will the speed look like? Won´t the motion be too weird or ,,destroyed"?

I am asking because I am creating a video from Instagram reels and I would also like to ask if it is possible to adjust and set the frame rate somewhere in the Instagram reels settings?

By the way if I cite the text of the song (only on few parts of the video) is it alright and won´t I have any copyright strike from it? These citations are only few (and they are translated from Romanian to English). I am asking you because I would like to post and upload it on YouTube.

I would also like to ask you what to do with videos - sometimes I have to export videos on several times, because on the first or second time the computer is either ,,going to sleep" or it is stucked and stopped. What can I do in this situation and what will always help? I am looking for something what will always help me to export any video (by the way I am creating longer videos, they have 55 GB).

Thank you so much!

Hanka Lorinczová

TOPICS
Error or problem , Export , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You would be best to use After Effects where it can fill in those missing frames a bit better. That said, you can try "optical flow" when you modify the footage in the timeline for it's speed/duration, sometimes it does an ok job. 6 to 7 frames is a lot though, it might look weird.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Probably will be jerky looking in whole frames. You can try frame mix or optical flow under clip time interpolation. You won't see a change until you render selection.

Also, I made a custom frame blend project in in AE that is better than AE's frame blend because they blend too many frames. so I made a script that only frame blends the frames neccessary for smooth motion. note: this is different than optical.

There's also some plugins like topaz, compressor, twixtor, teranex, alchemist that have more optical control.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines