• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can I import Photoshop Cloud Document into Premier Pro project?

LEGEND ,
Jun 22, 2021 Jun 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am exploring creating artwork on my iPad using Photoshop and Fresco then saving as a "Cloud Document". I can then open that on laptop using Photoshop etc. Cool.

But I cannot see a way to import the "cloud documents" into Premier Pro (or Adobe Rush) on my laptop. I basically wanted to get the changes automatically imported whenever a change is made on my iPad. I have say 100 documents, so manually downloading them for each change would be painful. I do see "Creative Cloud Files", but if I understand correctly, these are different to "Creative Cloud documents" (PSDC files) (which is also different to "Document cloud" for Adobe Acrobat...?).

Is ther something I am missing? Or is it not supported (yet). (This is continuing storyboarding experiments - trying to load a series of small documents (sketches) into a video timeline for storyboarding purposes. E.g. record a voice track, drop in images, then replace with real video clips later when available.)

Thanks as always!

TOPICS
How to , Import

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jun 22, 2021 Jun 22, 2021

Sigh. I just found https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/help/about-cloud-documents.html which lists apps that support cloud documents. And no, Prem Pro et al are not supported. Another idea bites the dust!  <:-(

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sigh. I just found https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/help/about-cloud-documents.html which lists apps that support cloud documents. And no, Prem Pro et al are not supported. Another idea bites the dust!  <:-(

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sounds like an interesting concept to me...

You are more than welcome to use the Provide feedback button under Help in PPro. That will take you to this site where you can launch new ideas for further consideration: https://adobe-video.uservoice.com/forums/911233-premiere-pro

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines