Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can I remove video jumps caused by lag?

New Here ,
Jan 13, 2020 Jan 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello all,

I have a Tello drone that can records video. The problem is that videos are recorded into the moviles so, Tello send the video in real time via wifi. Sometimes, the video has jumps (lag in the video) because of the way the dron records via Wifi. Is there any way to remove that lag in the video?

Thanks.

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately, it will be difficult completely remove these, as they are inherantly a part of the video file now. At best, I can think to remove some of the frames between the lag, and maybe try using an effect such as morph cut to try and smooth over the cut, but I'm not totally sure how that will turn out.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

A morph cut would be my suggestion too but agree this is never going to turn out perfect. If I was trying to save one short shot with say just a couple of jumps then sure I'd give it a go. If it's lots of jumps ... not good.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines