• English
      • Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers

can i use Adobe Media Encoder to "Render in to out" in premiere Pro....

Explorer ,
Jan 03, 2023 Jan 03, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

so i can keep working on my project...while its rendering?

TOPICS
Editing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, you can queue a project, including just an In/Out point to AME and continue working in Premiere. This will create a copy of your project at the time you send it over to AME and nothing you do in Premiere after will affect the current AME queue. Click the Export tab at the top-left of Premiere or hit Ctrl/Cmd + M and instead of clicking the blue "Export" button, click the button to the left that says "Send to Media Encoder."

After re-reading your question, I'm wondering if you're asking about using AME to do background rendering on a specific portion of your timeline while you continue working. If that's what you're asking, then no, Premiere doesn't support background rendering, and AME can't be configured to do anything directly to your timeline.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

OK it was the second part that I was asking But thanks for reiterating it back to me so succinctly so I can keep an eye out for the proper term background rendering in case it ever becomes available

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines