• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can I use Essential Sound with a track (not a clip)?

Engaged ,
May 03, 2020 May 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm familiar with using the Essential Sound panel with audio clips (love it)... and I'm somewhat familiar with the Audio Track Mixer. What I don't know is: can I assign Essential Sound settings (balanced male voice, SFX, etc) to an entire track instead of individual clips? If so, how?

I did peruse the documentation first, and also search the forum. If this is already addressed somewhere, please just link to it.

Thanks!

TOPICS
Audio , How to , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,
May 04, 2020 May 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

My funny observations about this forum:

• If you want to ignite an argument (I don't) and get lots of conflicting replies quickly, ask a question about hardware (why doesn't a rig work, what are the best components, etc).
  • If you want a few useful replies (YESSS!), ask a question about editing video (as in the actual visual part).
  • If you want no replies at all (lone tear drop), ask a question about editing audio in Premiere Pro.

Of course, those are my very biased conclusions, based only on my limited personal experience with the forum... I know there are audio questions that actually get answered. I just wish mine were included. 🙂

But the forum is a free service, so I have no room to complain. Thanks, Adobe, for great products that I thoroughly enjoy learning and using! (I mean that.)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines