Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't add new folders to Essential Graphics panel

New Here ,
Apr 10, 2018 Apr 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I updated Premiere Pro CC to 12.1.0 (Build 186) and have lost the ability to add folders and go to list view in the Essential Graphics panel. Now all the templates are dumped into one big stream of thumbnails with no organization that takes forever to load.

There's no longer a "Install Motion Graphics Template" button next to the "Choose Motion Graphics templates location" or an "Add New Folder" button below it.

These buttons/options exist in 12.0.1 (Build 69), but I can't get them back in the current version.

Any help? Anyone else running into this issue?

Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , May 16, 2018 May 16, 2018

thatisnotart,

Please add your voice to this issue here: Make the Essential Graphics interface options flexible & robust – Adobe video & audio apps

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,
Apr 18, 2018 Apr 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the exact same problem.  The folders are no longer showing, and templates are mixed together in one large collection. Eben more bizarre, not all of my graphics templates are showing... for some reason certain ones simply aren't available.  It's a big random mix.

I'm going to try manually reorganizing the templates in their folder (after first saving a backup copy of the original folder.) Here's the path, in case you also want to experiment:

Windows:

C:\Users\YOUR USERNAME\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\Common\Essential Graphics

MAC

Macintosh HD - Users - YOUR USERNAME - Library - Application Support - Adobe Common - Essential Graphics?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 14, 2021 Nov 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Did this ever get resolved?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 16, 2018 May 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thatisnotart,

Please add your voice to this issue here: Make the Essential Graphics interface options flexible & robust – Adobe video & audio apps

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines