Can't attach proxies with adobe premiere

New Here ,
May 23, 2022 May 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I recorded HD and 4K footage and  with the Canon C300 mkII and recorded internal proxies. In premiere I can only add the proxies of the 4K footage. Any idea why I can't attache the HD proxies?

Regards,

Berber

TOPICS
Editing , Formats , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
May 23, 2022 May 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Per the Premiere Pro user guide:

• When there is an audio channel mismatch Premiere Pro shows an 'Attach Failure' dialog. If you dismiss this dialog, it takes you back to the Attach dialog to choose a clip with matching audio channels.  If the other parameters do not match between Full resolution and Proxy: frame rate, duration, fielding and/or non-divisible frame size/PAR combination, then these are allowed with no warning and result in several issues. 

Full documentation is available here: https://helpx.adobe.com/in/premiere-pro/using/proxy-workflow.html

How confident are you that your HD recordings meet these requirements?

If you prefer to have 1080 proxies, your quickest solution is to create proxies in Premiere Pro or Media Encoder from the 4k recordings.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines