• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

can´t copy proresraw source settings to other clips

Community Beginner ,
Jan 07, 2023 Jan 07, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, i am using a Sony fx3 with the Ninja V, so i get proresraw files, the problem is i just cant copy-paste de source settings from one clip to another, so i have to change settings one by one, each clip, becuse if i right click that setting and select copy, and then paste on another clip, nothing happens... help meee.

TOPICS
Editing , Effects and Titles , Error or problem , Import

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just to check here. You would need to either copy that to select clips in a bin, or when the Source tab is selected in the timeline.

Is that what you've been doing?

Or did you simply select a clip on the timeline and say hit the paste keyshort?

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Neil, thanks for the answer, i do it the same way a would copy-paste some effects from clip to another.. just selecting a clip or group of clips and hitting paste... not sure if i answered your question

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I 'm not sure you can copy and paste a Source effect to multiple clips in the timeline panel ... try doing so to clips selected in a bin.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines