• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't drag and drop from my library to premiere

New Here ,
Apr 22, 2020 Apr 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just recently decided to start using the library feature in Adobe CC for editing videos in Premeire. I have some grain mp4's and filmburn mp4's that I use in my videos. I was under the impression that I can upload those to my library and then I should be able to drag and drop those into my timeline or my projects. However when I grab onto one and drag it over to the timeline the grabber hand disappears once it leaves the library frame. I right click and click on add to project, but nothing happens. Am I missing something here? 

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 22, 2020 Apr 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi GJ Mors,

Sorry for the confusion. This capability is not yet available. I advise you to check out the new "Productions" feature. I have all my stock footage in special projects I can access via the Productions panel. It's cool, check it out.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 27, 2020 Apr 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you! Will do!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 28, 2023 Jan 28, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, how about now?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines