Can't export after 22.4 update

New Here ,
May 19, 2022 May 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, after the latest update I'm no longer able to export the same video that I've already exported earlier that week (with a few minor tweaks, but nothing big - no new effects or footage etc.). I've also tried exporting other videos, or smaller segments of the video. Down to even 15 seconds. The export always stops during the intro at about 1%, if it's a smaller video (like the 15 second one) it can go to 12%. 

 

I've tried quite a few things now, which is why I'm asking for help here. Just to make things easier I'll list a few things that I've already tried:

- Restarting Premiere Pro

- Restarting the computer

- Re-installing Premiere Pro

- Changing the "Optimize Rendering for:" to memory instead of performance

- Switching timeline

- Switching sequence

- Changing the export settings or making customized export settings from YouTube videos that target export problems

- Closing all other programs

- Clearing unused media

- Clearing the media cache

- Checking folder permission

- Checking folder storage

- Reviewed the media, checked for corruption

- Resetting preferences

 

I'm running out of options and ideas since I'm not really a professional with Premiere and all the things I've tested up until now I've found online. 

 

Thank you.

TOPICS
Export

Views

86

Likes

Translate

Translate

Report

Report
Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , May 27, 2022 May 27, 2022

Solved:

I ended up changing the general project settings.

File -> Project settings -> General -> Renderer: Changed from "GPU Acceleration" to "Software Only"

 

I'm now able to export, but the rendering is awful. Keep changing back and forth between these two when I edit and export.

Likes

Translate

Translate
Explorer ,
May 23, 2022 May 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For me it's Media Encoder 22.4. Looks like the work around is manually rendering to avi from AE, then manually importing to ME. This happens to me every 2 updates or so. 

Likes

Translate

Translate

Report

Report
Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 27, 2022 May 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Solved:

I ended up changing the general project settings.

File -> Project settings -> General -> Renderer: Changed from "GPU Acceleration" to "Software Only"

 

I'm now able to export, but the rendering is awful. Keep changing back and forth between these two when I edit and export.

Likes

Translate

Translate

Report

Report
Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines