Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't Export Most File Types

New Here ,
Nov 15, 2021 Nov 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Byron217698396mr4_0-1637028371005.pngByron217698396mr4_1-1637028420649.png

I tried many different recommendations. Some export types work fine but notable ones I want to use such as, "H.264" will not work at all. Does anyone know any fixes?

TOPICS
Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I came in to find the answer to this. I'm so frustrated right now, I need to finish this job.

its85896296_0-1637031275166.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To na mesma. e a Adobe não responde nada. Acho que somos milhares tendo esse grave problema... não to entendendo.. desde que atuializei o bicho não corrige. Tive gravíssimos problemas em plena semana da COP 26, precisando legendar vídeos, e quando vi nem editar adiantava mais.. 

What adobe developers have to say to us? We are paying for use one software recognized by the professional skills butttt. It isn't work? How can we continue to pay it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 18, 2021 Nov 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey there, so sorry about this!

Try adjusting the Encoding Settings in the Export Settings menu, here's a screenshot to show what I mean.

Screen Shot 2021-11-18 at 1.47.51 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines