• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't Export! "Rendering Required Audio Files"

Community Beginner ,
Nov 12, 2022 Nov 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I put together a project with an audio track and video. I tried to export it on my Dell computer, and then also tried editing it and exporting it seperatly on my friend's Macbook Pro. The same thing comes up when I go to export which says "Rendering Required Audio Files" and then it just stays at 0% forever and won't export.

However, when I go to export the video using Media Encoder it works! But I would still like to get this fixed so I can export it regularly and figure out what this error is. I've tried rendering the audio and video, nesting and exporting in a few different formats and it still says the same thing. 

Furthermore, I even tried exporting another video and audio project with audio and video from a completely different camera, the audio from a Canon RP camera and the error still comes up. So that's why I don't think it has to do with the actual audio clip itself.

Any tips would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

TOPICS
Audio , Error or problem , Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 13, 2022 Nov 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Have you tried anything with the software itself, like a preferences reset or a different version?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines