Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

CAN'T EXPORT

New Here ,
Oct 24, 2021 Oct 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am currently working on a video for my job and the Mac computer they provided me isn't the best, but it's capable of doing what I've been doing for a while. I tried to make small edits to the video and all of a sudden, PP kept closing out with the same message and no one can help me. I saved everything and brought it to my place. I have the Mac Mini with the M1 chip and everything up to date but it did the same thing. Any sudden change, PP will close out. So I humored it and kept going in and make a small change and save it before it crashed on me. I was able to get it done but cannot export it for the life of me. I cleared the media cache, checked for updates, restarted it and nothing. Does anyone have any suggestions? I have a deadline that had to be extended and would prefer to get this over sooner rather than much later. Thank you.

TOPICS
Crash, Error or problem, Export, Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you tried a new project and imported the old one into?

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you had a chance to review this document?

From what you've described, I would suspect a source file or a font of being the likely cause of the crash.  You could try taking all of the source media offline and relinking it a few items at a time to see if/when that causes the crash.  If you decide to try this and use File > Make Offline..., be sure to choose the option "Media Files Remain on Disk".

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 25, 2021 Oct 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Try to export it through Media Encoder instead of Premiere as at least a temporary solution to hit your deadline. 

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines