• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't Export!

New Here ,
Nov 05, 2022 Nov 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I go to export a 50 minute video it says "Rendering Required Audio Files" but it just stays at 0% and doesn't change after I have given it much time.

I then tried exporting through Media Encoder and after about four hours it DOES export, however when I go to play the movie file....only the audio works and there is no video that gets exported.

I have tried rendering the video and audio files on my timeline before exporting and that doesn't fix the issue. I've tried Nesting the clip. I've made sure that my sequence settings match my export settings and that hasn't work. I have the settings as Quicktime Pro Res 4444 and have tried the other one which I think is Pro Res 422 HQ. I also made sure that the frame rate in my sequence settings match the frame rate in my export settings. I have tried exporting without clicking "Render at Maximum Depth." I have also trued exporting the entire sequence instead of just the "in/out" selection on the timeline. I also tried deleting Cache files as well.

I even tried starting fresh by uninstalling and then reinstalling Adobe Premiere Pro and I also have the latest updated version. I have Windows 10 on my Dell laptop

In Media Encoder I have also tried selecting "Mercury Playback Engine Software Only" and then also "Mercury Playback Engine GPU Accelleration (CUDA)"

I would like to be able to export without using Media Encoder and have the "Rendering Required Audio Files" fixed. OR, if I have to use Media Encoder I would like to have the video show up on the exported video.

Any more tips would be greatly appreciated. I've spent wayyyy too many hours trying to figure this out and I have deadlines for video projects coming up soon! Thanks again.

TOPICS
Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 06, 2022 Nov 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Reset preferences - Premiere Help

FAQ: How to clean media cache files |Adobe Community

Make new project and import old one: see how that goes.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 06, 2022 Nov 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just tried those things and they didn't work. Resetting the preferences actually messed up my project which I spent 4 hours working on. Now the audio on the timeline doesn't even play and the video playback on the timeline is pretty much in slowmotion for some reason.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 07, 2022 Nov 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Resetting pref does not touch your project.

It sets the program to default.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines