• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't find original multicam source sequence

Community Beginner ,
Nov 08, 2021 Nov 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm editing a six camera concert and the project was created about a year ago. I have my multicamera sequence (green timeline) but I can't find my original sequence that has the camera angles stacked on top of each other that my multicamera sequence was created from. The issue is that I had originally put timecode on the original stacked sequence and now I have to deliver the show but I cant find the original sequence to disable the timecode. Is there anyway to work backwards from my mulitcamera sequence? 

TOPICS
Editing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

what happens if you (after duplicating your sequence) select all in your timeline, control click and choose:  multicamera:  flatten?  That should make everything revert to the camera original and you should then be able to remove attributes...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

In addition to mgrenadiers suggestion try this:

right click your multicam clip in your sequence, select 'reveal in project' and then right click the multicam clip in your project window or bin and select 'open in timeline'. Now you should have the raw, stacked multicam sequence open. Remove the time code effect from each camera angle (assuming that's how you did it).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines