• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't import iPhone 13 Pro Max HDR Footage

New Here ,
Oct 28, 2021 Oct 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I keep getting "we were unable to open the file on disk" error messages for HDR footage. I did find the article on importing HDR footage from the Iphone 12 but the same process didn't work for me. Is it just not supported ye tin Premiere?

TOPICS
Import

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 30, 2021 Oct 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Volteka,

Sorry to hear about this. Is this happening specifically with the HDR media files or is it happening with all the files captured on iPhone 13 Pro Max? Also, if possible please share a download link for the sample media with which you are experiencing this issue. It will help us to diagnose the issue properly.

Thanks,

Sumeet

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 27, 2021 Dec 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is happening to me too - everything I recorded with "Cinematic Video" on the iphone 13pro is getting the "we were unable to open the file on disk" message.

Note: I can successfully open these files in Quicktime.

Note: these files also have .aae files that come with them. Neither the sidecar file nor the quicktime files will open in Premiere.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines