Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't install light equalizer in PP

New Here ,
Sep 08, 2022 Sep 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have footage that shifts in white balance and exposure throughout the shot that I need to equalize.  I installed a "light equalizer" (Kamil Pekala) and every way I've tried installing it into premier so i can use it, it doesn't seam to work.  Ive tried installing itinto the effects panel, but the actual file is greyed out and the "open" button is greyed out in the import box.  Even when I double click on it my Mac says theres no app to download it. its a .zip file.  Any thoughts???

TOPICS
Editing , Effects and Titles , Error or problem , Import

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I looked it up, it's a plugin available in various places including aescripts.com which is my preferred place to get plugins & manage the licensing.

As a plugin, that comes in through the Extensions options in Premiere. So Window/Extensions should show the list of plugins Premiere currently sees as installed and active.

For specific support, check with whereever you got that ... and I know aescripts provides excellent support on using anything acquired/licensed through them.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thank you,

The window >extensions is greyed out in premier. I am updating my systems
to see if that resolves it. I will consult with that website as well.
Thank you for your response!!

Harper

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Window/Extensions shouldn't be greyed out ... huh.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines