• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't Move Tabs Between Panels

Contributor ,
Aug 24, 2022 Aug 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't know why this is suddenly happening, but on both Mac and PC, when I try to move tabs between panels, they don't leave the panel. I hope I'm using the correct terminology. Like I want to move the Text tab to the same panel that the Source tab is on, and when I drag it over, it refuses to leave it's panel. I've never had this happen in the 10 years of using Premiere, and it just suddenly started happening. I hope this is a bug and not a new "feature". I literally cannot move AN Y tabs outside of their panel. Any ideas what's going on?

TOPICS
User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 25, 2022 Aug 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What version are you on? I assume you've tried a restart? Works on 22.5.0 on Mac for me.

Have you tried trashing your workspace settings

Back them up and then press Alt (Windows) or Option (Mac OS) while launching Premiere Pro. You can release the Alt key or Option key when the splash screen appears.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines