• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't Override Colorspace on Premiere > Modify > Interpret Footage for Venice 2 .MXFs

New Here ,
Apr 28, 2023 Apr 28, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Guys,

Running into a bit of a frustrating problem here.

The Sony HDR Color curse (blown out highlights, over-saturation) has appeared in front of my eyes and I can't seem to override the Color Space, the option is greyed out and it won't let me adjust. 

Screenshot 2023-04-28 at 2.41.48 PM.png

What can I do to get this Color Management option available so that I can override to REC 709? 

Thank you! 

TOPICS
Editing , Formats , Import , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Apr 28, 2023 Apr 28, 2023

Nevermind - Right clicked the footage and went to Source Setting and changed the color space to SGAMUT3

Worked like a charm without going to Interpret Footage. Will leave this up incase anybody faces the same issue, I know lot of how-to videos specify going into Interpret Footage. 

Screenshot 2023-04-28 at 2.49.14 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Apr 28, 2023 Apr 28, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Nevermind - Right clicked the footage and went to Source Setting and changed the color space to SGAMUT3

Worked like a charm without going to Interpret Footage. Will leave this up incase anybody faces the same issue, I know lot of how-to videos specify going into Interpret Footage. 

Screenshot 2023-04-28 at 2.49.14 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines