• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't paste to selected tracks [branched and renamed]

Explorer ,
Jan 10, 2023 Jan 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

An example of another problem: if I copy from a layer now it pastes always to the same layer and I can't chose which layer I want to paste it by selecting them (v1, v2, v3...). Whats wrng with premiere?

TOPICS
Editing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

They changed the DEFAULT paste result in 22.5:

https://helpx.adobe.com/premiere-pro/using/whats-new/2022-5.html#paste-same-track

The change adds a keyboard shortcut to paste to the targeted track, but it is unassigned.

Or to go back to the "old" way, just delete the shortcuts in the Panel -> Timeline section of the Keyboard customization: "Paste Insert To Same Track" -> Ctrl+Shift+V and Paste [Overwrite] To Same Track -> Ctrl+V.

The reply by Stan Jones from here:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-pro-discussions/track-targeting-broken/m-p/13057703/page/2#M...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

thanks, I'll do that

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And another problem: I export videos andwhen it finish it shows a yellow screen at the corner saying that ther is an incohrence at exporting. This one was solved by exporting to a different folder. The export software is getting worse and worse, this porgram is becoming crap

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines