• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't preview footage after placing it on timeline

New Here ,
Oct 15, 2021 Oct 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After importing footage to Premiere Pro and dragging a clip to the timeline, the video preview panel does not show the video. Sometimes it says "media pending" and sometimes it does not but never does it let me see the video. Im using 8k video shot on the Sony A1. I have tried importing 4k120fps footage as well from another project that worked well for me in August and that footage has the same problem now too so I know it isn't the footage, but something that has changed since August and my hardware has not changed.

Im running PP 15.4.1 build 6 

Processor AMD Ryzen 9 5950X 16-Core Processor, 3401 Mhz, 16 Core(s), 32 Logical Processor(s)

BaseBoard Product ROG CROSSHAIR VIII DARK HERO

Installed Physical Memory (RAM) 128 GB

AMD Radeon Pro W 6800 Graphics with Driver Version
21.20.24-210806a-370875C-RadeonProEnterprise

OS Name Microsoft Windows 10 Pro

Version 10.0.19043 Build 19043

TOPICS
Crash , Error or problem , Freeze or hang , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 15, 2021 Oct 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have tried changing the project settings to Mercury Playback Engine Software Only and it hangs as soon as I hit OK. I have tried deleting the media cache. I have tried uninstalling PP and re-installing. I have tried uninstalling the graphics driver and re-installing with factory settings.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines