• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't see captions

New Here ,
Aug 26, 2021 Aug 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't add or see captions. The Text window is empty and there are no buttons to add captions. If I press "Add new caption", it doesn't appear in the window or timeline. What am I doing wrong?

Nimetu.jpg

TOPICS
Editing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ann, you are a savior!!! Thank you so much, it all works now!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for responding. I think resetting the preferences resized the panel. Good to know that will also fix it!

Stan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In your screenshot, I can see that you have a caption track created, but no captions - at least not at the beginning of the track. If you have not created at least one caption, the bottom part of the window will be empty. 

AND if your Text Panel window is too small, you will see, at the top, only the search box and the 3 dots. Drag the window larger (to the right), or click on the 3 dots and you will see options.

Stan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines