Can't stand the new inefficient workflow? Me neither! Here's the UserVoice thread, VOTE & comment

Explorer ,
May 10, 2022 May 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

https://adobe-video.uservoice.com/forums/911233-premiere-pro/suggestions/45057511-give-us-option-to-...

Someone from Adobe recently said that the Premiere team's gonna ignore the reams of feedback on this forum, for reasons I can't comprehend, & that UserVoice is the only way to make ourselves heard.

So if you don't like the new import/export workflow, head over there, log in, VOTE for the idea, & leave a comment.

Cheers

TOPICS
Export , Import , Performance , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It isn't that the developers and the M&E people above them are going to ignore this forum ... it's that this forum is only one very small part of their total input system. And this forum is not the major input within their system.

The simple explanation:

- This forum is intended as user to user help, with some product support oversight/assistance.

- The UserVoice system is designed instead to be the primary conduit for user input on bugs/features and is built to send data to both the devs and those all-important M&E types.

Not defending it, just being a practical guy, that's how they've set their input system up. So we users need to know how to work their system to get changes.

Another place they do monitor closely for input especially during development is the public beta forum. So commenting over there is also useful for getting user input to the system.

And past that, a lot of the metrics used by the M&E for decisions on changes to the app is gathered in their survey processes of different users and data from tool usage.

Whatever we think of it, that's what it is. They get metrics from a bunch of sources, and mostly by metrics, upper management decides what needs to be done. The product team managers then have input on the process. Note, I said input ... not control.

Neil

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There are many thing that in progress here https://adobe-video.uservoice.com/forums/911233-premiere-pro?status_id=5351275

==============
Okie Eko Wardoyo

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
May 11, 2022 May 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for the link, Okie!

I was quite happy to go upvote a number of things I hadn't already upvoted.

And encourage everyone to go do the same!

Neil

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines